Monday, February 7, 2011

What Happened to...Michelle Branch.

Hey there!

Do you remember that super fabulous song, “All you wanted”, oh and “Everwhere”? Yep, those sure were the days where music still kicked some major buttoozle. Michelle Branch sure made her mark back in the day because I loved those two songs so very much and the vids were sooo cool; especially the “All you wanted” video. It took me places. You know when something is so cool you can’t give it a description, or you can’t say what you really feel inside? That was how I felt with her image. I think I was 11 or 12...

Michelle broke into the music biz in 1998. In my own opinion, I think she paved way for musicians like Avril Lavigne and Kelly Clarkson, with that independent sort of unique punk rock chick thing going on. She made indie quite believable and she has a super hot voice! With collabos with the great Santana in her resume, it’s safe for her to qualify as someone who has really solidified her image in music. She’s sighted Zeppelin, Hendrix, Lisa Loeb, Alanis M., Queen ( I should have known; they influence a lot!), just to name a few.

As it turns out, Michelle has been active all this time, just a little quiet. I don’t know, I haven’t seen or heard of her on the scene in ages...but she’s been here. She’s done acting and released a couple more albums since those two mesmerising songs I mentioned earlier. She is set to release yet another album this year; so if you are/ were a fan, just keep your eyes and ears open. I’d still like to see what she’s got!  

See you later! :)

2 comments:

  1. wot happened to tht gal mme gone..i ges her branches fell off...get it.. fell of... branches..neva mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! her branches fell off? lol, that's so lame it's actually funny. Yo Xero!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)