Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Interview



Name: Koketso Tangane
Age: 20
Hometown: Palapye
Favourite Musician/ Band: Hydromanmonna (ie. Hydro-man-monna)
Favourite Book: The Power of Now; by Tolle Eckart
Favourite Food: Anything
Hobbies: Reading and sitting in silence.

Faculty: Humanities
Major:  English

ZT: Describe what you study.
KT: I’m an English major; English in the angles of literature, phonetics, linguistics and psychology. Literature is really fun, I love it. My favourite author is Kristnamurti- he’s really deep. If you read his stuff just once, there’s no need to ever read anything again.

ZT: What do you intend on doing on doing after graduating?
KT: Going into business. I’m an entrepreneur.

ZT: Would you recommend your course to others?
KT: Definitely. It helps in terms of learning how to understand and live with other people around you.

ZT: When you were around the age of 8, did you ever dream of doing what you’re doing now?
KT: No. I’ve always wanted to in business. When I was younger it was probably due to the fact that I adored the tailor made suits the business people wear.

ZT: Any hidden talents?
KT: I write poetry and music.

2 comments:

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)