Monday, February 21, 2011

UB40

Do you remember UB40? I’m sorry, but even if you didn’t like their music, someone in your family had to be a fan of this reggae act. I think growing up in the ‘90s, UB40 has to be one of the most listened to acts in my country, and I’m guessing, all around the world. With hits like “Red red wine”, who can forget these legends? Oh, and remember “I got you babe”? I actually never knew that it was a cover from Sonny and Cher, but hey, a hit is a hit. I think it’s safe to say that their hits will never expire with time.

They've actually recently released an album late last year, which includes a DVD. They are very much still active and if you’re a die hard, hopefully you’ll get your hands on it.

3 comments:

  1. i love UB 40 to bits and u know me and reggae are like finger and nail why/ because reggae is a romantic, peaceful, educative music

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh queen momphy stop it olrdy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe. You and reggae. Kgabi, you were crazy about the music not too long ago; remember your ringtone?

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)