Monday, February 28, 2011

Simple Plan




Hey.

Do you guys remember Simple Plan? Oh man...like it was yesterday. I remember seeing the video above, for the first time; I think I was 12. I loved them soooo much. They just gave this pop-punk kind of aura; that makes you want to jump up and down on your sofa or bed, and all around your room; banging your head around! I thought the lead singer, Pierre, was really hot as a young teen, and I had a huge crush on the drummer too...dreamy! With hits like, Crazy, Shut Up, Perfect, Addicted (this one was actually the first one of them I saw and fell in love with. I was blown away); it just brings back so many pleasant memories. They were coined a “bubble gum rock” band by a radio DJ one time...that’s not true though. They are way better than that.

Anyhowzer, they are thought to be releasing a new album really soon, and you know what? I can’t wait, to be honest. I want to see if they still got it; that spark.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Pierre is cute. I really loved "How could this happen to me", sad song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do yellowcard next, or lost prophets

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)