Friday, February 11, 2011

It's just my voice!

Hey!

Oh, a lot has happened since we last talked. As you can probably see, things are pretty busy on Ziggie Talk. No more random drop-bys that I used to do. It’s really sad if you really think about it. If you want a testimonial from me, I’d tell you that I’m pretty exhausted already! Phew! But it’s sooo much fun.

Anyhowzer, I attended an afternoon chemistry lab a few days ago. I had just completed my experiment where we were testing for ions in various salts and stuff. So I went over to hand over my report and the lab demo (demonstrator), asks me something; he says, “Are you done?”

“Yes, I’m through,” I replied.

Then he looks at me all funny, like he’d discovered something on my face. I was kind of hoping that it wasn’t the blackhead I was poking at in the morning.

He continues, “Your voice is very soft and you speak very slowly.”

I of course looked puzzled and...well, puzzled.

I said, “Really?”

“Yeah, you see!?” he screamed.

“What?”

“There!”

I wanted to slap him, but instead I nodded. He signalled me to sign out of the lab. C’mon, I don’t talk slow...I don’t. Well maybe my voice is a little soft but I don’t talk slowly!

Anyway, I hardly got any sleep that night because I realised that our former housemates may have left with my kunfu DVD. It’s not just any DVD, it’s “the DVD”. It’s called 7 Secret Rivals. Every time I thought about it, I lost all form of sleep in my system. I have to get it back! For all I know, they could have moved really far.

I guess it’s my punishment because I lie a lot. Well, the woman –bless her heart- was so excited she was moving. She was smiling, jumping about, laughing. So she slipped into my room and said,

“Are you going to miss us?”

I forced on a smile, “Yep, I sure am.” which was a lie of course.

I could most def do without them, I’m just being honest. It’s a long story. But if I’d told the truth, I would have sounded mean and rude. I’m not mean or rude – never- it’s impossible. I mean, I have a “soft and s-l-o-w” voice after all.

Anywho, that’s it for today...and this week. I hope to see or hear from you again. Enjoy the weekend.

Byeee!!



2 comments:

  1. haha. u do speak softly n slowly zigz. i mean i know my voice is deeper than yours, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo LG. It's the pot calling the kettle black (or however that goes). Your voice is waaaay slower than mine. If at all they're the same! :)
    I think I'll ask around.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)