Monday, February 14, 2011

Puddle of Mudd

Hey y'all!

Do you remember “She Hates me”? Oh my gosh! those were the days. I remember waiting for the video on TRL (Total Request Live), every single day, just to see it. The song was very catchy and it's worth remembering. I don’t know, the band kind of just...disappeared from the scene. Well maybe not in their country, but I haven’t heard of them until now.

The band was formed in 1992 and has had quite a series of band member changes. They actually have been releasing albums since then.
 They recently released a series of compilations from their existing hits, in October; and yes, “She Hates Me” is in there! 


2 comments:

  1. nna ke ne ke rata, when you take all away-hheey, when you take it all away-heey,...

    ReplyDelete
  2. she f%%king hates me..la la la!1

    kgabi

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)