Friday, February 25, 2011

Nature Talk




Hey guys!

So I had a pretty unstable but yet boring week. I was writing tests and completing labbies(lab reports); you know, same ol’ same ol’. Last weekend I spent time with my mom in my home village. The picture above; I can explain that. Well I was trying to take a picture of the beautiful sunrise in the country side...well, in my defence, there was overcast and it was a little dark. I also took the picture through the window because the grass was really thick out and I was afraid that snakes might...well, you know. Anyhowzer, the sunrise is more beautiful than the picture; honest!

There were also other beautiful moments. I’m talking about huge puddles created by the recent rains on the roadsides. Oh my gosh; such beauty. The puddles were garnished by cattle and birds and other animals; and it just looked gorgeous. The water was sparkling in the sunlight and I felt like a tourist in my own country. However, by the time I realised I had a camera, my mom had passed by the puddles; we were driving back to the city. I know, right. I should have taken pics of those. It was a very refreshing experience. Oh ja, I honestly also spotted more than five different species of birds!

Nature is such a phenomenon that we need to take advantage of. If you need to refresh and unwind, just spend time in the green and listen to the birds sing or something. Appreciate as well. Instead of just watching it on the telly, go out and experience some fresh air...oh, and take pictures. Don’t be like me; have a camera in your bag, but you don’t use it.

I’ll see ya real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)