Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Interview with K.





Name: Kiara
Age: 20
Hometown: Ramokgwebana
Favourite Musician/ Band: Beyonce
Favourite Book: Lord of Ice; by Johanna Lindsay
Favourite food/ dish: Apple Crumble
Hidden Talents: I can act and sing.


Faculty: Science

ZT: Describe what you study
K: I'm a biology major, with a minor in chemistry.

ZT: What are your intentions after graduating?
K: I want to work in the forensics department. Investigating crimes and murders and stuff.

ZT: Would you recommend your course to others?
K: No, I wouldn't. This course is very time and energy consuming, and requires a lot of will power and strength. There's a lot of studying involved, many laboratory sessions that are 3 hours each, lab reports, essays, endless tests and quizzes and studying.If you miss a lesson (well, for me, that is), you stay behind...or you have to make up for it by studying for hours. Come here at your own risk and out of passion for the subject only!

ZT: When you were around the age of 8, were you intending on working someday in forensics?
K: No, I wanted to study medicine. But I've always loved sciences and dreamed to have a job in this field.

Note: This month's "In My Shoes" segment will feature strictly university students. Just to give those who are interested in going to college, an insight of what it's like. 


Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)