Friday, January 28, 2011

The Camera

Hey guys!

Guess who can afford a new digital camera? Yes, that’s right, me! After months of saving and depriving myself from super spending on things, I can safely say that I’ve finally made it. Although it’s going to leave a dent in my wallet, I’m still super excited. However, I still don’t know which one to buy. I mean it’s not just any camera, it’s the one that’s going to be taking photos for this blog. Basically, and I’m speaking for most of us; when it comes to cameras...it’s like trying to analyse a zebra! You don’t know whether it’s black with white stripes or white with black stripes (wait, was that a relevant comparison?). There’s a type of lens, brand and zooming-whatsit, to look out for. Anyway, I got some much appreciated advice from Young Writers Society when I posted a couple of pictures I took a while ago; but I think my choice will be based on my budget.

So I guess, next time I post, this blog will be following the new line up and I will have a camera. Expect changes on the week of February the 8th. I’ll see ya real soon!

-Ziggie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)