Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back to school, back to reality!

Hi

Well, you can’t be on vaca forever, right? So school begins tomorrow and my optimism about the future is running on empty. I saw my registration form the last time and the subjects are just so complex. I mean, I could see it in their names. There is this one Chemistry that I have no idea what it’s called because the name is a short story full of chemical terms! I have a feeling my freshman years were just the tip off the ice berg. I’m not going to complain just yet; but if you hear of Ziggie joining the world of “the young and the loons’” world, don’t say I didn’t warn you. Today’s message is short; have a great first day of school if haven’t had one yet, and be sure to keep smiling and dazing like sunshine J

Until I post again...bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)