Sunday, January 9, 2011

100 Books in 2011 Challenge!

Hello again. I’ve just joined a club on Young Writers Society called 100 Books in 2011 Challenge! Obviously, I’m going to be compelled to read through 100 books this year; crazy? I know. For those who know me well, I don’t read much...in fact, I don’t read at all; yet I love to write. So, this is the time to stand united with other authors (other members of this club on Young Writers Society), to read 100 books.

So far I’ve gone through two novels. I’ve been proudly following The Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Series by Louise Rennison since last year thanks to a friend who loaned me the first book. So far I’m on book number 8, but I started it a few days ago, so. My segment, which is coming in February, where I review books I’ve read will be contributed to by this challenge as well. I’ll keep a list of all the books I’ve read. I’m so excited.
I’ll keep you posted of course. So ready, set, go...Oh wait, I’ve already started. 2 done, 98 to go!

C ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)