Friday, January 7, 2011

Still Waiting

Hello there!

Honestly, is it just me or is there an unwritten law somewhere that says, “one has to queue a lot at university because it’s university”? What I mean is, why is it that whatever event that involves school, it has to be nicely garnished with two million hours of waiting in line for whatever it is you need? I’ve been registering for the past three days now at school and the queuing is just absolutely madness. I don’t know, maybe it’s just my school; but whether it’s registering, buying lunch, going into the library, paying for books! You cannot do all of that without waiting in a long line. I know I said I’d be optimistic this year but all that optimism flew right out of the window, when by back started hurting and my feet were sore. And it’s always very unnecessary; the queuing I mean. The big guys up top always have to wait until there is a problem (many people) and then everything falls apart. They’re too slow, their computers shut down (yeah right). Whew! Anyway, the upside of all of this is that my legs are sore (the thigh area more especially). It’s a good thing because it means I got one heck of a work out. I can barely walk. I think this about covers three days on the tread mill in the gym! There you go, eh; who says I’m not optimistic.

Anyway, this was a bit more of a rant. I feel so much better now. Thanks for listening...eh, reading.

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)