Thursday, June 23, 2011

B2K



I'll say it with you; "What happened to B2K???"

Group Members
-Raz-B
-Omarion
-Lil Fizz
-J-Boog

B2K was founded in 2001 and had a considerable amount of success. With hits like Bump, Bump, Bump and Girlfriend, yes I can mention them! I was a fan of these fellas! It has to be said, these brotherz were smooth! I think they did a good job of transporting RnB into the new mellenium. For me to listen to RnB at that age (I was 12 until 14 when they were active), an act had to really bring it! I say this because that's the time I feel I was an obsessed die hard for rock music. I made an exception for them and I was really sad when they ended. The group dissembled in 2004 actually. Currently it's survived by it's two members, Lil Fizz and J-Boog. I don't know what they're up to, but hey, that's all I could find out.

Until next time XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)