Thursday, June 16, 2011

S Club 7

Hey.

Back in the "bubblegum pop" era, there was Britney Spears, Nsync, Backstreet boys, Jessica Simpson etc. They were all American. Then there was S Club 7...they were British and they were hot!

Members
-Tina Barrett
-Paul Cattermole
-Bradley McIntonsh
-Rachel Stevens
-Jon Lee
-Jo O'Meara
-Hanna Spearritt

I remember that my favourite members were Hanna and Bradley. I don't know why, I just liked them! The band was formed in 1997 (yep, it was defos in the bubblegum pop era). The band was formed after auditioning thousands of hopefuls. After the formation, they brought many catchy tunes to the table, catchy enough to grab my attention as an 8 year old. You have to understand that the kids today have Hanna Montana and all those Disney musicians, I loved S Club 7. They had hit musical tv series that were fun and entertaining to me after school, and their songs were great!

...So, where are they? Well, it's obvious the group broke up ( it was all over the news). The buzz around the group also just disappeared. Around 2004, the group split and were never heard from again...well, from my side of the world that is.
Apparently, in 2008, the group started performing again as S Club 3, with only 3 of the members. They are still performing today and well, it was worth remembering them.

What are your fondest memories of S Club 7?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)