Friday, July 1, 2011

I Don't Know What To Call This One



Hey,

I know I've neglected this blog in the month of June and I've no excuse. I'm just one big procrastinator who spends the whole day in her pyjamas, reading people's histories on Wikipedia!

I had my 21st birthday party last Saturday, and the red shoes in the picture...yes, I was wearing 'em. I can't post pics of the event because in all honesty, they don't look good. I was wearing makeup for the very first time and I didn't like the way I looked...story of my life. As for how the party was, I'll let those who attended be the judge!

Anywho, since it's the 1st, I'm actually going to give you a conclusion to my list of things to do in the month of June. It was just terrible sticking to the list, but I think I accomplished 90% of it. It's not that bad. I think I'll make another for the month of July.

From the last time I posted on Random Ramblings, I just have one piece of advice to give: Don't leave commitments until the last minute. I always do that at school with my essays and lab reports, but this week I learnt the hard way by messing up a once in a lifetime opportunity. I'm still quite depressed, actually.

Today's my little sister's birthday, it's also a national holiday....
Happy birthday, Sebotha!

'Till I post again, see ya!

2 comments:

  1. Good to know you enjoyed the 21st in red shoes and MAKE UP, wonder how you really looked..! I'm sure the lion would have run away from you, when do we get to see you looking like that again??

    Ke sone se o dirileng moriri, hee, never thought i'd see you looking like a GIRL..!!

    Have a lovely day ")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I think I know who anonymous is...what do you mean 'looking like a girl'? heeedu!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)