Thursday, July 7, 2011

O-Town



Members
-Erik-Michael Estrada
-Dan Miller
-Trevor Penick
-Jacob Underwood
-Ashley Parker Angel

What happened to O-Town? That's a good question. If you don't really know them, I don't blame you. They had only three hits, according to my musical knowledge. They were not as popular as other boybands of their time, like *Nsync and the Backstreet Boys. Anyway, O-Town was formed through a competition called "Making the Band". This was the first season of the program, and yes, I watched it. The funny thing is, after O-Town released their début single, I had no idea it was the guys from "Making the Band"...until someone told me.

The band's biggest hit, and my favourite song was "All or Nothing" (video). I literally used to wait for this song on music channels and radio stations just to hear it. Although I personally feel that it was deprived airtime, I waited! I was around eleven or twelve, I think.

They dissembled in 2003 and apparently they are reuniting this year; I don't know. But hey, we'll see.

'Till next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)