Saturday, May 14, 2011

Untitled

…Well, I did apologize in my last post. Talkers, Talkeroos; I was almost declared insane by the pros. This exam period was not only hectic, but it was annoying. Alas, my entire schedule got thrown off balance and I let myself go. So, I’m sorry for not posting.

Anyhoo, there are going to be yet some more changes around here. Since I’m no longer in the city (thank Petes of Fleming!) I no longer have access to people and my model. So, I’ll have to replace those segments with something else. I also won’t be posting everyday of the week because there is no life here were I live. Everything is dry like toast with no jam!

Enough about me and my disorganized blog…now, we’ll talk about just me. Huh! I’m home, finally. A lot has happened since we last talked. My lappy crashed for the first time in its existence with me. Thank goodness I bought an external hard drive a week earlier and saved my stuff. Who’d have known that these expensive gadgets could be quite important? So please, if your work is important to you, go and get security. I almost lost the novel I’m working on to that defect. But, my slate was wiped clean and now my lappy is faster, due to the fact that it’s not so congested with useless programs and docs.

I bought yet another Queen poster, oh- and the Ramones. My room looks awesome!  I also bought me an electric guitar. I think I’ll name it Jupiter or Uranus, or after something from the galaxy. It’s funny how things from outer space have really cool names if you think about it.

So, I’ll see ya on another time where I’ll be reviewing something to fill up the non existent schedule in my uneventful life. Hopefully I finish my year long novel. I have other projects that need to be fulfilled. Hmm, I think I’ll write a list again…

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. ELO POPET....interesting..... so u bot a guiter nd u wana name it jupiter or uranus.....hmm....I would go for Jupiter...then agen i always licked th nam Betty...thats wat i named my p.c.
    can't w8 til ur next post.
    p.s. palapye aint that bad.....u just gta find th places to go to....th ryt piple etc. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppet! What are ye doin' 'ere? I think I'll name it Pluto. They say pluto is not a planet some say it is; it's different, just like my guitar. You named our pc Betty? I always knew you were weird.

    Pye is more dead than a rotting bark! Not that I'm complaining to be home, but...
    Thnks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)