Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just Go With it



Rating: 5/6

Even though it was over a month ago, I did watch, Just Go With It. I have to say, I was blown away. I thought it was bloody fantastic! Hilarious. However, I am a little biased on this decision because I love Adam Sandler movies. So I'd only recommend this (if you haven't watched it, that is), to the die hard fan of Adam.

So Adam plays a plastic surgeon, also a player (he wears a fake wedding band to con women into sleeping with him), who meets the love of his life one day. Well, to explain his fake wedding ring, he creates a fake family with J. Aniston (his assistant), who plays his 'soon to be ex-wife'. He successfully manages to convince this other woman of his supposed life but eventually ends up falling for Aniston.

Yes, I understand that the movie is predictable and the plot is really weak. However, the movie's humour covers up for everything and it's a good watch overall. Besides, who doesn't have a softie for a good chick flick, eh?
Ziggie recommends!

C ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)