Monday, May 30, 2011

Stacie Orrico

OMG, I loved this girl! What ever happened to dear Stacie Orrico? She was so big during MTVs 'TRL' era and then she just disappeared off the scene. Those kinds of scenarios are called one hit wonders I think.
The 25 year old Seattle born Stacie first graced my playlist with her hit song, Stuck. It was so catchy and I thought it wasn't half bad...the charts thought so as well. It was her song- and video for the song- (There's Gotta Be) More To Life, that had me in awe of her talent and star quality. These were all from her self title album Stacie Orrico. Where is she? That's a good question!

Apparently Stacie decided to leave the music biz after a while- yes, she quit. She has since volunteered in South Africa to help children with AIDS (you go girl!) and now she lives in New York.

...well, that's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)