Saturday, May 21, 2011

Err...?

Hello people of the world!

...speaking of the world, it looks like it didn't end today. Oh well, we move on then from the madness we have to be exposed to day in and day out. Well, what I have to say today is very random, hence the title. I just didn't know what to call this post.

Since I'm quite bored most of the time, I (today):
- Counted the number if Saltwater Girl magazines I have. They totalled 26. (Don't take that number lightly. It's a lotta money!)
- I arranged the magazines in preferential order and well...I have quite a collection.
- Wrote in my journal (it's quite useless because I practically write about the same thing- how bored I am)
- Attempted to count the number pairs of shoes I have. That failed because they are just dumped in one area on top of each other. (Forgive me if I'd rather do something else like stare at my nails than placing my shoes in a neat file).
-I stared at other things I could count in my room but fell asleep in the process.

*Are you bored of reading this? I feel drowsy just writing it.


I went to the city earlier today with my mom and sister. I think shopping makes me feel better about myself, honestly! I mean, I felt fantastic and well rested in my mind (until I got back home and started counting things). Does that mean I'm a shopaholic in the making? Maybe so, but I'm definitely feeling the therapy. If only I had unlimited access to money...wait, then shopping would bore me because I'd afford anything I wanted! Err...?

Join me next time, right here on Ziggie Talk!

Happy Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)