Saturday, March 19, 2011

In The Department!

Hey.

Guess who got their driver's license? Yep, moi! Me, me and me! As you can remember in the post 
Driving Lessons, things seemed all hopeless for the faithful Ziggie, and I was even considering taking on the fact that I was a bad driver. Anyway, now that I've joined the "Department of those with a driver's license", I need a car!

But first, I need to go and take my picture for the card thingy. Unfortunately, as luck would have it, I have a huge knocker (zit), on my right cheek. I mean if anything was possible, it would grow a mouth and talk to me. So I have to wait for it to go away.

I'll see you next time!

2 comments:

  1. mma congradulations on yo drivers licence dont u wish u were home so that u start practising yo driving skills, so u will have to say bye to walking in the sun haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to wait for the winter vacation. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)