Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Interview 4


Name: Thato

Age: 22

Hometown: Lobatse

Favourite Musician/ Band: Trey Songz

Favourite Book: Hmmmm. I don’t read much.

Favourite Food: Pizza

Hobbies: Playing Soccer

Faculty: Business

Major:  Accounting

ZT: Describe what you study.
T: Accounting involves a combination of courses like finance, management and economics.

ZT: What do you intend on doing on doing after graduating?
T: Get a job as an accounting assistant. In future, I’d also like to continue my studies and go into ACCA and CIMA.

ZT: Would you recommend your course to others?
T: Yes; the market for jobs is quite diverse. So if you like to work with numbers, you’re in for a good deal.

ZT: When you were around the age of 8, did you ever dream of doing what you’re doing now?
T: No. I wanted to be a policeman!

ZT: Any hidden talents?
T: I love composing songs and writing poetry.



1 comment:

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)