Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Life: The Musical

Hey guys.

What is it about music that makes things seem so easy? (This is just a random thought that just popped into my head.) I feel like crap at one moment, I play a song and the crap goes away; I feel like I'm on top of the world in another moment, I play a song and the feeling magnifies. Recently I've discovered that for me, it lies in the lyrics. I've become so obsessed with finding the real meaning behind songs I like, that I've aligned them in accordance to my life and how I'm going to live it. I've become this person who's living life by some songs and their philosophies. My life has become a musical, or an episode of Glee. And you know what, I think I like it. Let music solve all my problems. I'm proud of the fact that I can use the lyrics of a song to compare them with who I am and who I want to be. Isn't it what art is meant for anyway? The artist's aim is to move whoever is in possession of their piece, isn't it so? Whether it's the beat of the song that moves you, or the lyrics, or both! Either way, I'm fascinated by my latest discovery.

This one's for those who find that music runs through their veins. Cue music...until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)