Saturday, December 1, 2012

10 Things Ziggie Should Do in the Month of December!

If you're rolling your eyes at me, thinking "not another one of her lists." Too late! I've just realised how much I've missed making lists for myself at the start of each month. Now don't label me boring, but in a way, I get a kick out of living by a list. It gives me something to look forward to everyday...hmmm! *weird smile goes here* I've thought about it long and hard, and I could only come up with only 10 things...I'm busy, shoot me! Here goes...

1. Complete a short story. Make it exciting and gripping!

2. Purchase a new guitar. Humming my fave songs isn't going to get me through Christmas

3. Choose a day in one of the weekends and go to see a movie at an actual cinema, big screen and all. It's been a while dude.

4. Enroll in the creative writing course of your dreams. (I'm actually going to put a big star on this one *)

5. Stick to my fitness regime, and stop cheating!

6. Prepare for the 25th, because all bets are off on that day! I don't care about fitness and all the feathers attached to it! I'm going to eat whatever the hell I want. Here's to that!

7. Prepare for the new year. For the first time ever! I'll spend it in the cold, indoors, without my family *sob sob*

8. Bone up on my Chinese. It's my mission to be semi fluent in the language before my next birthday.

9. Post regularly, when I can, on Ziggie Talk. (I have to underline this one).

10. Begin work on my New Year's resolutions for the year 2013. More lists. Woot!

So here I go again, all by my lonesome...You can call me, The girl with the list!

Until we meet again...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)