Friday, December 14, 2012

Flashback Fridays: It's Just My Voice!


Hey!

Oh, a lot has happened since we last talked. As you can probably see, things are pretty busy on Ziggie Talk. No more random drop-bys that I used to do. It’s really sad if you really think about it. If you want a testimonial from me, I’d tell you that I’m pretty exhausted already! Phew! But it’s sooo much fun.

Anyhowzer, I attended an afternoon chemistry lab a few days ago. I had just completed my experiment where we were testing for ions in various salts and stuff. So I went over to hand over my report and the lab demo (demonstrator), asks me something; he says, “Are you done?”

“Yes, I’m through,” I replied.

Then he looks at me all funny, like he’d discovered something on my face. I was kind of hoping that it wasn’t the blackhead I was poking at in the morning.

He continues, “Your voice is very soft and you speak very slowly.”

I of course looked puzzled and...well, puzzled.

I said, “Really?”

“Yeah, you see!?” he screamed.

“What?”

“There!”

I wanted to slap him, but instead I nodded. He signalled me to sign out of the lab. C’mon, I don’t talk slow...I don’t. Well maybe my voice is a little soft but I don’t talk slowly!

Anyway, I hardly got any sleep that night because I realised that our former housemates may have left with my kunfu DVD. It’s not just any DVD, it’s “the DVD”. It’s called 7 Secret Rivals. Every time I thought about it, I lost all form of sleep in my system. I have to get it back! For all I know, they could have moved really far.

I guess it’s my punishment because I lie a lot. Well, the woman –bless her heart- was so excited she was moving. She was smiling, jumping about, laughing. So she slipped into my room and said,

“Are you going to miss us?”

I forced on a smile, “Yep, I sure am.” which was a lie of course.

I could most def do without them, I’m just being honest. It’s a long story. But if I’d told the truth, I would have sounded mean and rude. I’m not mean or rude – never- it’s impossible. I mean, I have a “soft and s-l-o-w” voice after all.

Anywho, that’s it for today...and this week. I hope to see or hear from you again. Enjoy the weekend.

Byeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)