Thursday, July 26, 2012

Project: Bikini Body!


Hello awesome people!

It's come to that time again, where I strive to be healthy and active (Remember Active Sunday?). It started four months ago when I woke up in the morning thinking, "Am I really going to die without ever knowing what it's like to wear a bikini?" That's what I thought. Then I told myself that this was the year I found out what it's like. Think about it. I'm at the prime of my life. I'm a twenty-something now. It's the time to enjoy going out and fashion without limits! I'm already on three months and I've lost 7kg from being vegan and hitting the gym. But that's bored me out a little. So I've changed my strategy. I've started the Insanity Workout Program and I'm on day 3. My muscles are sore, but it's a rewarding feeling, knowing that it will all soon be worth it.

Follow me on my quest to have a bikini ready body! And I hope that this isn't another of those weight-loss posts...okay maybe it is. I'll keep you updated on my progress, and hopefully, pics- glorious pics!

Until next time...

Get your copy of Being Celeste here  

2 comments:

  1. Please do post some pics. I would love to see the transformation, if there is one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try, even though I don't like posting pics of myself. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)