Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Secret

Hey guys!

I'm not sure if the cover says it all. I'm putting this whole positive thinking and universe thing to the test. I'm at a point in my life where I find it hard to believe in anything because I have so many questions and doubts. So I'm going to be positive about everything. I want it resonate from the walls of my being and beyond. One of my best friends and I did this Chakra test thing one time and the results were, I had no connection with my spirituality. One month, that's all I'm giving it. Try it with me, if you're a lost soul like me. Go buy yourself a copy of The Secret and familiarize yourself with the concept first. Does positive thinking really get you what you want?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)