Sunday, June 20, 2010

Don't Hate, Appreciate!

Jumbo.

Toady's message is short and to the point.
How many times do you tell that person next to you that you love them? ‘That person’ could be your parent, sibling, extended relative, a special someone? How often do you show appreciation for their existence? Here is another question; the people who do services for you, how often do you say ‘thank you’ after you receive that service? This could be your maid, a cashier, a cab driver etc. Dwelling on these service providers, how often do you say hello and get acquainted with them? I mean yes you are paying them, but is it not right to just say hello once in a blue moon? I’ve been thinking; life’s too short to consider yourself above the person next to you. If these people would decide not to provide these services that make your life easier anymore, then what? I am not dying by the way if that’s what you’re thinking right now. This was just an innocent question and or statement, a reality check that I wanted to raise; something to think about when you go to sleep at night.
So, I will say this right now since I hardly do, “I love you all my loyal readers! Thank you so much for the support.”
Right, now I will go and hug my mom and dad, then I will greet my maid...

Bee-Bye!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)