Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ziggie Talk...on again



Hello and hello!

I'll skip my apologies for being so absent all the time, go straight to removing the cobwebs and dust that have settled on my blog and revamp it…again. Blame me for being a procrastinator, the biggest the world has seen. I on the other hand, am going to pin the blame on my big move. Over the past few months, I’ve been swamped, especially mentally, with my big move to China this past October. Now that I’ve settled in, its time to write about it! Which is why I’m introducing a new segment called: “When In China…” Of course you might be thinking: ugh, it’s so predictable! But what else do you do in a foreign land? You eat, sight see, and learn cultural norms. 

So stay tuned for Ziggie’s new adventures!

PS: I hope the image is relevant to the subject matter. You get it...right? *tilts head*

PPS: That's probably my last shadow!

Until next time, laters!

1 comment:

  1. Mma, it's about time. Can't wait to hear all about China :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)