Friday, November 23, 2012

When in China...eat!


Greetings, greetings, greetings! Or the more appropriate way to say hey, Ni hao!

This is just a brief introduction of the first installment of my 'When In China' segment. I've decided to start with the cuisine. A teacher gave us a top 10 list of foods most favoured by foreign students on my campus, in one of my classes. So inquisitive me, has made it her mission to find out if they really deserve the hype they've been given. I've already started on a few and I'll make consecutive posts over some time about these supposed pieces of heaven to the palate. Now these posts are better termed Zhenjiang, where I'm situated, and where I'll be trying out the dishes, instead on China (I mean its such a huge country), but pretty soon I intend to do a little travelling; that's when the title will be more appropriate. Besides, I'm sure these lovelies are enjoyed throughout :). China has many different areas, you know, each with their own unique taste and cooking style, so bear with me, love!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)