Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Freddie

Hello there Frankie

Today’s post is dedicated to one of my favourite people in the world. My friends call me crazy and call him my obsession, I call him, my idol. Today is Freddie Mercury’s birthday. Freddie Mercury is my favourite front man and everything else after that. He fronted the band Queen back in the day...like in the 70’s up until his death in 1991. This day is marked on my calendar and each year I celebrate the very existence of such a man. I celebrate my own personal growth musically, logically and whatever-cally due to his existence as a musician. Call me obsessed, I don’t care. But this man has single handily created this brand we call the-Ziggie! How is that possible? Because I think he was himself throughout his career and that made Queen and its music special. Plus, he had a fantabulous voice. I celebrate his flamboyant attitude on stage, how he and Queen gave a new vision towards rock music by creating their own genre in a genre. This is purely my own opinion, argue with it if you must. It won’t solve anything though because my mind is set. So, I’m about to take my friends out to celebrate. Of course they don’t understand, they never will. But what the hay, it’s all for a man I admire with all my heart.
Happy Birthday Freddie Mercury xoxo.

I’ll be back soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)