Friday, September 10, 2010

Breath in...and out

Hear ye, hear, ye!

Oh my gosh, I just got my butt totally whooped by yoga yesterday. I really underestimated the stuff when I first watched the DVD. I mean a workout, my kind of work out, is supposed to be jumping around and squats and running; you know hard core cardio. When I first saw all the breathing and “listening to your joints move” kind of slow movements on the DVD, I thought, “Oh hell-to-the-no, I can’t do this! I’d probably lose 1kg in a month if I was on a diet.” You know, the class was about 50 minutes. I however, only lasted 20 minutes and we were still doing the breathing exercises. I mean, the complicated poses were yet to come. I was feeling dizzy, my joints hurt, my head hurts. I don’t know, maybe it’s because Ziggie is out of shape, but damn. I don’t know what the type of yoga it is called, but you should try yoga... I think I finally found something that can really give me a work out.

And for your information, this was to finally honour active Sunday, even though it’s not Sunday today or yesterday. But it’s been a while since I pledged to be active on Sunday and um... I haven't even cleaned my room. I think I will try this for another few days to see if I have a rejuvenated, more flexible state of mind. In the mean time, let me grab a bag of cheese curls to reward myself for my 20 minutes of hard work... I’m not kidding.

Inhale.... Exhale!!!! Bye.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)