Monday, May 24, 2010

Reflections

Yo!
So, I am almost two decades old. Maybe I should say twenty because it sounds better that way. It is nothing really to celebrate because I have thinking a lot lately. I am so old! Besides that, what have I really done that stands out that I can reflect upon and think, ‘gosh, I was such an exciting human being’.That will never be the case. Did you know that just two days ago I did not once leave the house, I mean, not even walking out of the door to take a whiff of the fresh air and take in some sun; I was cooped in the house the whole day and I only realised it when I went to bed that night. And I did promise myself when the year started that this year, things were going to be different. I was going to get out more or do something that is spontaneous and fun once in a blue moon. I promised myself to live the Chocolate Lifestyle. This is a theory I invented last year that one should not always be Vanilla! Alright, let me translate. A vanilla lifestyle is a way of living that is plain, boring and safe just like the colour and taste of vanilla ice cream for example. The chocolate lifestyle is more adventurous, daring and bold, just like the colour and taste of chocolate anything really. And I wanted to be chocolate for a bit this year...yeah, it’s not working out so great, I mean, I lead a boring life and it’s pretty much been like that for quite a while, almost twenty years. I do have a lot to be thankful for, but adventure is not one of them. Oh well, are you chocolate or vanilla? You can be strawberry too, if you are in between? I am not even strawberry, haha.
Anyways, until next time...
Avatar (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) [Blu-ray]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)