Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ringo from the 80's


Do you know that one carefree person who everyone knows and likes (because they are carefree); and seems to be everywhere even when you least expect. I know this one guy; I call him “Ringo from the 80’s”. Well...he dresses funny, like we are still in the 80's era. He has a funny haircut which was popular in the 80's I must assume, and not forgetting those thick lenses for spectacles. Now, I am not trying to be sarcastic; in fact I am trying to sort of prove something. I am trying to say that, no matter how much we may look innocent on the outside, we will always be judgmental of others on the inside. Now, this poor guy is always happy and spinning in circles as if he is on a field of daisies; heck, he walks like that; and what do I call him? Ringo from the 80's. Maybe it is jealousy; because I wish I had that feeling right this moment, of being carefree. So, what do you call that spunky-for-all-the-wrong-reasons person in your mind? Have you noticed that after you give them a name, you are going to constantly see your Ringo from the 80's carrying on with life still with his belt meeting with his armpits (OK, scratch that one out...although it is true), happy and not minding the fly on the wall. Here's to you, Ringo...from the 80's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)