Monday, December 5, 2011

A Very Christmas-y month!

A Very Christmasy hat!
Hello, far and wide- deep and shallow!

Hope I'm not too late, but my list is here and I'm ready to rock!...and do stuff. Okay introductions for this post are pretty simple and straight forward. If you're the ultimate Zigglet, you'd know that I like coming up with lists to get the month going and to repopulate my uneventful life with things to do. Because it's A very Christmasy month, we're going to have a list every week...I hope. So here's A very Christmasy list: take

1. Go out and get a job this week; preferably today...even if it's for free. Sitting at home waiting for school to resume and watching the telly all day has become old.

2. Draft a couple more introductions to my new novel

3. Watch Drunken Master again...(I'm still trying to figure out why people think it's the best kunfu movie ever made)

4. Start reading Daina Wynne Jones's "Year of the Griffin". It's going to be on the "Book Review" segment next week.

5. Bake, bake, bake! ...hmm, I see a carrot cake in that vision.

6. Active Sunday is back...we'll call it "Active Everyday". Yoga, aerobics, skipping rope 7 days a week. Which will bring me to a notion I want to prove. How effective is skipping rope on toning legs...well, I've got 3 weeks to prove it. I am the lab rat of course. Skipping for 15mins a day until Christmas. We gotta keep fit for that special day on the 25th (I want to eat with a clear conscience, feeling lighter- light as a feather).

There you have it. Well it's a little boring, I know...but quite eventful, you must admit. Well, I've got to go look for a job now :)See you tomorrow.

Ziggie ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)