The Secret
Hey guys!
I'm not sure if the cover says it all. I'm putting this whole positive thinking and universe thing to the test. I'm at a point in my life where I find it hard to believe in anything because I have so many questions and doubts. So I'm going to be positive about everything. I want it resonate from the walls of my being and beyond. One of my best friends and I did this Chakra test thing one time and the results were, I had no connection with my spirituality. One month, that's all I'm giving it. Try it with me, if you're a lost soul like me. Go buy yourself a copy of The Secret and familiarize yourself with the concept first. Does positive thinking really get you what you want?
Until next time...
I'm not sure if the cover says it all. I'm putting this whole positive thinking and universe thing to the test. I'm at a point in my life where I find it hard to believe in anything because I have so many questions and doubts. So I'm going to be positive about everything. I want it resonate from the walls of my being and beyond. One of my best friends and I did this Chakra test thing one time and the results were, I had no connection with my spirituality. One month, that's all I'm giving it. Try it with me, if you're a lost soul like me. Go buy yourself a copy of The Secret and familiarize yourself with the concept first. Does positive thinking really get you what you want?
Until next time...

Comments
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are always appreciated! :)