The Great Pretender
Hello and hello! (Dusting and removing all the cobwebs)
Phew, it's been a while you guys. I didn't even post about my birthday, which was a month ago. I think I just got lost in...life. You know how it is: when life gives you lemons, but you can't make lemonade quickly enough. Then you don't want to do anything, but sit all day and think about a new strategy, while watching seasons of Supernatural and Merlin and Glee. In my absence from the blogging world, I've grown up a lot. I've met so many people and opportunities, I've learnt to accept my talents and who I am, I've discovered that taking the little things as they come might be better than planning ahead (let my hair down a little), and I've solidified many friendships. During this process, I couldn't come on Ziggie Talk and pretend like everything is alright. It's very hard to hide distress under a smile on my face, even though I do it well in reality. I've just run out of things to write about on this blog, because of that.
I just hope I'm back! There should be a new direction and schedule, and I just hope my 'readership' has not totally deserted me O.o. Until next time...
Hey Ziggie ")
ReplyDeleteHey you!
ReplyDeleteAkere wa itse gore ke mang? It's hard to believe this post, you were stressed? :D I'm glad you're back in action dude, miss you.
ReplyDeleteOf course I know it's you Seg! I just don't get why you're Anonymous lol. Waitse wena
ReplyDelete